Thursday, September 9, 2010

What it takes to be I from WE

Another confusing title... but could not resist naming so :P

Its difficult to understand
Its difficult to talk
Its difficult to be with me
Its difficult to bare me for more than few days

These are all what one actually says and I happen to say so that I dont get hooked up for someone who cares Damn ...

Its always easier to be YOU when you are not a part of WE ..
Its always easier to become the part of WE from YOU..
Its always easier to talk when it is WE more and less YOU and I..
Its always easier to do what YOU like when WE exists more prominently than YOU..

These are all what we bound to understand once we end up with the one who chose us as part of them and then ask us to leave for the reasons better known and understood by them

Its better to be YOU when you cannot trust WE..
Its better to be AWAY when you cannot believe in WE..
Its better not to be in the VICINITY of YOU coz WE is a problem..
Its better not to be what YOU were when WE existed coz its again a big problem ...

These are what I have to do .. so YOU dont get any issues .. and WE never exists .. which is what YOU wanted want and should want.. :D

No comments: