Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Moment when Heart stops beating

That moment when heart stops 
That moment when heart starts pounding to beating
That moment when heart stops brain from thinking
That moment when heart starts winning over mind.

It happens when You and I are near as if we have been dear forever

We may not be of same color..
We may not be of same race..
We may not have same opinions..
We may not have same feelings..
but still We happen to talk and talk and talk and keep on talking and
Suddenly You say "I think You love me"
 My heart pauses for a while longer than usual and I pester myself to know truth...:-O

All the possible if's and but's goes in vain,
Wonderfully woven friendship seems to be no more,
Silence starts winning over the longer conversations We had,
Many questions start raising like the giant killers paradise,
There is no Jack to slay them all, as its within You.

 This left me with only my Vodka which once was fun but now a necessity to be away from all my beloveds to make them happier ......
 

No comments: